aluCLIC enclosures application
aluCLIC - diecast aluminum enclosures with quick-change mounting device
Click-on mounting instead of screw-on
Snap-on device is mounted instead of the enclosure
Practical quick-change mounting device (enclosure snaps in place)
Maximum usable front panel space (recessed for a keypad)
More space inside for the electronics
Lid screws hidden on the rear side
IP 66, IP 67 - Optional: IP 69K
The key product features:
• Enclosure material: Die-cast aluminium
• Enclosure surface: powder coating, RAL 7035
• Snap-on instead of screw-on
• Snap-on support
• More space for internal components
• Lid fixed from the rear
• Enclosure can be mounted even when the lid is fitted
• Integrated recess in cover for membrane keypad or front plate
• Snap-on fastening to quick-change support
• Enclosure front almost fully usable
• Lid screws in stainless steel 1.4567
• Ingress protection: IP 66, IP 67
• Enclosure seal: TPE moulded gasket, silicone-free
aluCLIC is a very attractive and unique range of aluminum enclosures which is designed for quick installation and rapid exchange of electronics equipment. A snap lock located under the enclosure can be easily disengaged and the enclosure changed in an instant. These enclosures really are practical, fast and neat to install.
Standard features include a full sized recessed area in the lid to accommodate a membrane keypad, front plate or product label, hidden assembly screws on the underside and threaded screw bosses in the base and lid for PCBs, mounting plates, DIN rails etc.. The enclosure snap-on device can be easily fastened to a wall, ceiling or a machine housing.
We can supply aluCLIC enclosures fully customized to your requirements.
|Type||Part No.||Length||Width||Height||Weight (g)||Mounting point D||Mounting point E||Silicon-gasket||Shielding||Corrosion proof coating||Mounting plates||Protection Class IP 69K||Protection Class IP 66||Protection Class IP 67||Download||3D-Model-Download||Add to my list|
|Part No.||Length||Width||Height||Add to my list|
Snap-on instead of mounted by screws
Change the enclosure in seconds
More space for the electronics
Enclosure front fully usable
Lid screwed on rear side
Integrated recess in the lid for a membrane keypad, front plate or product label
Diecast aluminum alloy
EN AN-44300 DIN EN 1706
(GD Al Si 12/DIN 1725)
1° mold slope for casting ejection > internal circumference dimensions decrease by 1° towards enclosure bottom.
Snap-on device, plastic (POM), RAL 9005 deep black
M5 fastening thread on the enclosure base and in the lid
IP 66, IP 67 / EN 60529
Optional: IP 69K / DIN 40050
TPE molded gasket, silicone-free
Optional: Silicone gasket
Stainless steel 1.4567, captive
Powder coating RAL 7035, light gray
Optional: Special colors
Optional: Corrosion protection
Learn more about our full customizing service for installation-ready enclosures
1. Browse the product sections or use the search feature, to find the right product.
2. Review our products and detailed technical information. Add the articles and accessories you need to your list using the “Add to my list” button on the product pages.
3. Return to your list using the top menu “MY LIST” link on any page. You can modify the list and then submit your quotation and/or sample request.