aluTWIN enclosure application
aluTWIN - with two separate sections for the electronics/equipment
IP 66, Optional: IP 67
The key product features:
• Enclosure material: Die-cast aluminium
• Enclosure surface: Lid powder coating , RAL 7040, bottom powder coating, RAL 7035
• Design with equally high covers
• Secure connection technology due series terminals in a connection space opened separately
• Chambers can be separated by isolation wall
• Lid screws in stainless steel 1.4567
• Enclosure seal: TPE moulded gasket, silicone-free, Connection space: O-ring gasket (CR)
aluTWIN is a range of high-performance dual-chamber diecast aluminum enclosures for heavy duty electronics and electrical equipment.
The design offers the option of installing the electronics and terminals in separate sections to protect them from each other during installation and servicing. The enclosures are based on our aluNORM product range and are weatherproof and watertight to IP 66. Threaded screw bosses are provided inside for fitting circuit boards, mounting plates etc.
We can supply aluTWIN enclosures fully customized to your requirements.
|Type||Part No.||Length||Width||Height||Weight (g)||Mounting point D||Mounting point E||Measurement F||External mounting brackets||Silicon-gasket||Shielding||Hold hinges||Corrosion proof coating||Mounting plates||Protection Class IP 67||Hinges||Supporting rail for series terminals||Designed gasket||Double-bit fastener||Protection Class IP 66||Download||3D-Model-Download||Add to my list|
|Part No.||Length||Width||Height||Add to my list|
Secure connection technology due to the printed circuit boards or series terminals in connection spaces that can be opened separately
Both chambers can be separated with the isolation wall included
Different lid variants
Specially developed external mounting brackets made from die-cast aluminum
Diecast aluminum alloy
EN AN-44300 DIN EN 1706
(GD Al Si 12/DIN 1725)
1° mold slope for casting ejection > internal circumference dimensions decrease by 1° towards enclosure bottom.
Space-saving single-channel technology for lid and fastening screws outside of the enclosure interior
Fastening thread in lateral bars on the enclosure base.
IP 66 / EN 60529
Optional: IP 67
Chloroprene O-ring gasket (CR)
or TPE molded gasket, silicone-free
Optional: Silicone gasket
Stainless steel 1.4567, captive
Bottom: RAL 7035, light gray
Lid: RAL 7040, window gray
Optional: Special colors
Optional: Corrosion protection
Learn more about our full customizing service for installation-ready enclosures
1. Browse the product sections or use the search feature, to find the right product.
2. Review our products and detailed technical information. Add the articles and accessories you need to your list using the “Add to my list” button on the product pages.
3. Return to your list using the top menu “MY LIST” link on any page. You can modify the list and then submit your quotation and/or sample request.