conTROL - diecast aluminum enclosures with in-built RFI/EMI protection
The high rim protects all front panel components
Push-buttons, controls and keypads are protected
Supplied machined ready to fit your controls
IP 66, Optional: IP 67
The key product features:
• Enclosure material: Die-cast aluminium
• Enclosure surface: powder coating, RAL 7032
• High inner collar
• Tooth system in the bottom section for continuous contact
• Cover with high protective collar
• Sizes compatible with standard enclosures available on the market, therefore easy to exchange
• Lid screws in stainless steel 1.4567
• Enclosure seal: TPE moulded gasket
conTROL is a robust and versatile range of RFI/EMI shielded aluminum enclosures which is ideal for machine control equipment. The enclosures feature in-built shielding that does not require expensive and delicate conductive gaskets. Continuous contact is created by means of a patented tooth system pre-cast into the lid and base.
Standard features include a deep recessed lid which is designed to protect buttons and control switches. The enclosures are water-tight and weather resistant to IP 66. Threaded screw bosses are provided inside for fitting circuit boards, mounting plates, terminal rails etc. Accessories such as mounting plates and cable glands are also available.
We can supply conTROL enclosures fully customized to your requirements.
|Type||Part No.||Length||Width||Height||Weight (g)||Mounting point D||Mounting point E||External mounting brackets||Silicon-gasket||Lid holders||Installation kit||Shielding||Corrosion proof coating||Mounting plates||Protection Class IP 67||Hinges||Supporting rail for series terminals||Designed gasket||Protection Class IP 66||Download||3D-Model-Download||Add to my list|
|Part No.||Length||Width||Height||Add to my list|
High shielding from radiation interference (RFI/EMI tested by the University of Hanover)
Collar protects command and information buttons
Inexpensive, as there is no need for expensive conductive gaskets
Large range of accessories
Diecast aluminum alloy
EN AN-44300 DIN EN 1706
(GD Al Si 12/DIN 1725)
1° mold slope for casting ejection > internal circumference dimensions decrease by 1° towards enclosure bottom.
Separate screw channels outside of the enclosure interior
Console panel integration with installation kit
M4 fastening thread in lateral bars on the enclosure base and optional fastening on the lid
IP 66 / EN 60529
Optional: IP 67 / NEMA 4
TPE molded gasket, silicone-free
Optional: Silicone gasket
Stainless steel 1.4567, captive
Powder coating RAL 7032, silky gray
Optional: Special colors
Optional: Corrosion protection
Learn more about our full customizing service for installation-ready enclosures
1. Browse the product sections or use the search feature, to find the right product.
2. Review our products and detailed technical information. Add the articles and accessories you need to your list using the “Add to my list” button on the product pages.
3. Return to your list using the top menu “MY LIST” link on any page. You can modify the list and then submit your quotation and/or sample request.