technoPLUS enclosures application
Premium plastic enclosures made of high quality UV-stable LURAN plastic
technoPLUS enclosures can be mounted on a mast/pole
Detachable trims hide the lid fixings and mounting screws
Enclosure can be mounted without opening the lid (protecting the electronics inside)
Recessed lid for fitting a membrane keypad, label or face plate
Supplied with lid support straps
Screw pillars in the lid and base for fitting PCBs, mounting plates etc.
Accessory mast/pole attachment 501.100.000 (Fixing holes pre-molded in enclosure)
IP 66 - Optional: IP 67 or IP 69K
The key product features:
• Enclosure material: ASA, UV-stabilised
• Enclosure surface: similar to RAL 7035
• The enclosure can be mounted when the lid is fitted
• Design covers from PP, RAL 7016
• Integrated lid support
• Pole/mast support (Ø30-70 and >70 mm)
• Lid screws stainless steel 1.4567
• Integrated recess in cover for
membrane keypad or front plate
• Fire protection class UL-94 HB
• Ingress protection IP 66
• Enclosure seal: Silicone moulded gasket
technoPLUS is a range of advanced pole mount enclosures made from UV-resistant ASA which is specifically designed for outdoor electronics equipment. These designer enclosures can be supplied with a unique pole/mast attachment which is designed for fast and secure mounting with plastic or metal straps.
Standard features include a recessed lid for fitting a membrane keypad, face plate or product label, hinged design covers that hide the lid screws and mounting channels, and lid retaining supports for holding the lid in place when the enclosures is open. The enclosures can be mounted without opening the lid which means your electronics remain protected at all times. Screw bosses are provided inside for fitting circuit boards, mounting plates, terminal rails etc. Compatible cable glands and other accessories are also available.
We can supply technoPLUS enclosures fully customized to your requirements.
|Type||Part No.||Length||Width||Height||Weight (g)||Mounting point D||Mounting point E||Shielding||Integrated lid supports||Mounting plates||Mast/Pole support||Protection Class IP 67||Supporting rail for series terminals||Protection Class IP 66||Download||3D-Model-Download||Add to my list|
|Part No.||Length||Width||Height||Add to my list|
Integrated recess in the lid for membrane keypad or front plates
Integrated lid support made from polypropylene (PP)
Optional: Mast support
ASA, UV-stabilised, similar to RAL 7035 light gray
2° mold slope for casting ejection > internal circumference dimensions decrease by 2° towards enclosure base.
Clip-on design covers, plastic polypropylene (PP), RAL 7016 anthracite gray
Special materials and colors on request
UL 94 HB
Separate screw channels outside of the enclosure interior, enclosure to be fastened while the lid is closed
Fastening option for self-grooving screws on the base of the enclosure and in the lid
IP 66 / EN 60529
Optional: IP 67 / EN 60529, IP 69 K / ISO 20653
Silicone molded gasket
Optional: EMC gasket
Stainless steel 1.4567, captive
Learn more about our full customizing service for installation-ready enclosures
1. Browse the product sections or use the search feature, to find the right product.
2. Review our products and detailed technical information. Add the articles and accessories you need to your list using the “Add to my list” button on the product pages.
3. Return to your list using the top menu “MY LIST” link on any page. You can modify the list and then submit your quotation and/or sample request.