ROLEC’s profiPLUS 50 and 70 represent the cutting edge of modular suspension arms for command enclosures and displays.
And between them they offer more than 120 different components. This huge choice of options is wonderfully empowering…but it can also be bewildering. Wall/floor/ceiling mounts…rotary/turn-and-tilt couplings…console fastening options…tailored adaptors…profile lengths/widths. Where do you start?
Here’s the quick and easy way to configure the best suspension arm for your electronics…
Five key factors will help you to determine which profiPLUS system you need:
ROLEC profiPLUS 50 suspension arms can support up to 80 kg over an arm length of one metre or 40 kg at two metres. The profiPLUS 70 arms are half as strong again, handling up to 120 kg at one metre (60 kg at two metres). Remember that bases and joints will affect the final load capacity of your chosen suspension arm system.
This is now much faster thanks to new configurators available for both profiPLUS 50 and 70:
At the end of the configuration process you will receive a 3D CAD drawing and/or PDF of your chosen suspension arm:
- a wall/floor/base connection
- up to three ‘connections’ (profile sections, each from 100 to 2,000 mm)
- up to three ‘knots’ (joints, couplings)- a housing connection.
At the foot of the page are five buttons that offer you a range of viewing options. They include external, internal, cutaway and auto-rotate views. Happy with your new suspension arm? Return to the top of the page and press either CAD download or PDF datasheet. It will be emailed to you. All you need to do now is choose the colours for your new arm…
The standard colours for profiPLUS 50 and 70 are:
Customs colors are available for all components. The aluminum alloy profile sections can be either anodized or powder coated. Other options include signal light adaptors for joints and elbows.
Need more information?
1. Browse the product sections or use the search feature, to find the right product.
2. Review our products and detailed technical information. Add the articles and accessories you need to your list using the “Add to my list” button on the product pages.
3. Return to your list using the top menu “MY LIST” link on any page. You can modify the list and then submit your quotation and/or sample request.