aluPLUS enclosures application
aluPLUS - designer enclosures in industry standard sizes
Snap-on lid trims hide all fixing screws
aluPLUS can be mounted without opening the lid (protecting the electronics inside)
Recessed lid for fitting a membrane keypad, label or face plate
Screw pillars in base and lid for PCBs, mounting plates, rails etc.
Optional lid retaining straps
Optional internal mounting plates (customized on demand)
DIN rails, terminal blocks and other accessories are available
IP 66, Optional: IP 67
The key product features:
• Enclosure material: Die-cast aluminium
• Enclosure surface: powder coating, RAL 7035
• Clip-on designcovers. PBT, RAL 7016
• The enclosure can be mounted even when the lid is fitted
• Integrated recess to accommodate a membrane keypad or front plate
• Integrated lid support
• Compatible with standard enclosures available on the market, therefore easy to exchange
• Lid screws in stainless steel 1.4567
• Ingress protection IP 66
• Enclosure seal: Silicone moulded gasket
aluPLUS is a versatile and highly attractive range of diecast aluminum enclosures designed for modern industrial electronics. The range is available in eight industry standard sizes and rated to IP 66 and IP 67. The enclosures can be mounted on a wall or machine, or used as portable instruments.
Design features include a recessed lid, for fitting a membrane keypad or product label, clip-on plastic design covers which hide the lid fixing and mounting screws, and lid retaining straps which keep the lid in place when open. The enclosures can be mounted without opening the lid which means your electronics remain protected at all times. Threaded screw bosses are provided in the base and lid for fitting PCBs, mounting plates, terminal rails etc. An extensive range of accessories and matching cable glands is also available.
We can supply aluPLUS enclosures fully customized to your requirements.
|Type||Part No.||Length||Width||Height||Weight (g)||Mounting point D||Mounting point E||Silicon-gasket||Lid holders||Shielding||Corrosion proof coating||Mounting plates||Protection Class IP 67||Supporting rail for series terminals||Protection Class IP 66||Download||3D-Model-Download||Add to my list|
|Part No.||Length||Width||Height||Add to my list|
Fastening with closed enclosures
Integrated recess in the lid for membrane keypad or front plates
Optional: Lid supports with integrated stainless steel (V2A) lid screw and plastic (PA6) lid retaining strap.
Clip-on design covers, plastic PBT (polybutylene terephthalate), similar to RAL 7016 anthracite gray
Diecast aluminum alloy
EN AN-44300 DIN EN 1706
(GD Al Si 12/DIN 1725)
1° mold slope for casting ejection > internal circumference dimensions decrease by 1° towards enclosure bottom.
Separate screw channels
M5 fastening thread on the enclosure base and in the lid
IP 66 / EN 60529
Optional: IP 67 / EN 60529
Silicone molded gasket
Optional: Chloroprene O-ring gasket (CR)
Stainless steel 1.4567, captive
Powder coating RAL 7035, light gray
Optional: Special colors
Optional: Corrosion protection
Learn more about our full customizing service for installation-ready enclosures
1. Browse the product sections or use the search feature, to find the right product.
2. Review our products and detailed technical information. Add the articles and accessories you need to your list using the “Add to my list” button on the product pages.
3. Return to your list using the top menu “MY LIST” link on any page. You can modify the list and then submit your quotation and/or sample request.